We are open to take care of our patients and we are following all precautions to protect our patients and staff. We use advanced technology to allow for remote, contact-less check in and all patients and staff are required to wear face masks at all times. Patients and staff are screened daily for COVID symptoms and exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned in between each patient encounter. We take patients directly into an exam room to eliminate waiting room time and also maintain social distancing. Hand sanitizer is also readily available and used constantly. Your safety is our priority!
- Glaucoma Myths Uncovered – Glaucoma Awareness Month
- Dr. Diana Shechtman Joins Loh Ophthalmology Associates!
- What’s Comprehensive Eye Care? New Retina and Diabetic Exams Live on Loh Ophthalmology
- I got rid of my glasses with ICL and my vision quality was IMMEDIATE
- Welcome Dr. Michael Venincasa to Loh Ophthalmology Associates!